NOTE: Decisions for applications that were complete by the November 1st Early Action deadline will be mailed and posted in the Future 49er portal no later than January 30th.
HOW TO APPLY
- 3 ways to apply: You can apply to UNC Charlotte by logging in above for the Future 49er application, through the Common Application (First Year Students only), or using the CFNC Application.
- You only need to apply through one of these application options.
- Please allow 3-5 business days for your application and documents sent through the Common App to show in your Future 49er Portal. Status and document updates occur daily for the UNC Charlotte application and CFNC application.
- All applications and documents are time-stamped with your actual submission date and time. Even if you don’t see your application or documents in your portal by Nov 1, we will note when they were originally submitted via the Common App and process your application accordingly.
- Learn more about admission decisions here.
- Deadlines posted are completion deadlines, so all required transcripts and test scores must be submitted by that date.
- Transcripts and scores received by Nov 8 will be accepted to complete applications submitted by Nov 1.
FRESHMEN APPLYING FOR SPRING OR SUMMER I
- If you are a freshman interested in applying for Spring or Summer I, contact the Admissions Office for information on how to submit your application.